Data Protection Policy
Data Controller: DCENTRIC HEALTH LTD, a Company incorporated under the laws of Cyprus with reg. no. ΗΕ 391425 and with a registered office at 7 Agiou Mina, Limassol 4104 henceforth referred to for the purposes of brevity as “DCENTRIC”. Contact email for exercising rights arising from the issues raised by this policy: email@example.com This data protection policy is limited to personal data collected by DCENTRIC as Controller by the website “https://myaria.health/” and DCENTRIC’s social media accounts on Facebook, Youtube, Twitter and LinkedIn as reflected in the hyperlinks within the website.
- Rights of the data subject
How to exercise your rights
- Right of access to the personal data that concern you provided that they are processed by DCENTRIC.
- Right to rectification of inaccurate data as well as to have incomplete personal data completed.
- Right to erasure of your personal data without prejudice to DCENTRIC’s obligations and legal rights.
- Right to restriction of processing your personal data.
- Right to withdraw your consent.
Complaint Personal data collected
- Any request regarding your personal data and the exercise of your rights shall be addressed by email to DCENTRIC.
Purpose of the processing
- Email (in case this is identifiable personal data)
- Personal data voluntarily supplied by you through our contact form and social media whose categories cannot be previously known.
- Response to messages from the contact form of the Website.
Data storage period
- Consent of the data subject.
- Up to two (2) years from the transmitting of the data to DCENTRIC unless the protection of the legitimate interests of DCENTRIC apply.
Data transfer outside the European Union
- Employees of DCENTRIC and external partners (indicatively to: Legal Advisor, Accountant, Technical Support Staff of DCENTRIC).
- No data transfer outside the E.U.
In order to ensure the proper functioning of the website, we sometimes place small pieces of data on your computer, the so-called «cookies». Most major websites do the same.
- What are cookies?
Which cookies service we use:
- Cookies are small text files that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit it. In that way, the website remembers your actions and your preferences (such as password, language, font size, and other display preferences) for a period of time, so you do not have to enter these preferences each time you visit the website or browse its pages.
- The purpose of using cookies:
- Providing better experience when visiting the website and making improvements.
- Personalizing your experience.
- Tracking visitors by country and town.
- Time spent on our website, country – town.
- Operating system/ device type.
You can withdraw your consent by clicking here.
- Google Analytics – Enabling the cookies is not necessary for the website to run, but through the use of them, you will have the opportunity for a better browsing.
- You can delete or block the access to these cookies, but if you do so, some website features may not operate well.
- The information related to the cookies is not used to identify you personally and we have the total control of the data.
- Cookies are not used for purposes other than those described in this policy.
How to control cookies
- You can control and/or delete cookies according to your desire.
- Details can be found here: aboutcookies.org.
- You can delete all cookies already on your computer, as well as set up most browsers in a way that prevents the installation of cookies.